If you’re looking to upgrade the sound system of your Hisense TV, then look no further. We’ve rounded up the best soundbars for Hisense TVs so you can enjoy an outstanding audio experience without breaking the bank. To learn more about our top 8 picks, continue reading!
What to Look for in a Soundbar for Hisense TV
When shopping for a soundbar for your Hisense TV, there are several factors to consider. One of the most important is whether or not the Soundbar is compatible with your particular model. You’ll also want to check out the size and design of the Soundbar as well as its features and connectivity options.
The size of the Soundbar should be chosen based on the size of your room and how much space you have available. A larger soundbar will provide better coverage if you have a large living room. On the other hand, if you have limited space in your home theater, opt for a smaller one. Additionally, make sure that the design of the Soundbar matches that of your Hisense TV, so it looks aesthetically pleasing when placed together.
Regarding features and connectivity options, look for an HDMI ARC output, as this will allow you to connect directly to your Hisense TV without needing extra cables. Furthermore, consider opting for one with multiple inputs, such as optical OUT, so you can connect different audio devices like CD players or game consoles. Lastly, ensure it has Bluetooth support so you can wirelessly stream music from your phone or laptop whenever needed.
By considering these factors when shopping for a soundbar for Hisense TVs, you’ll find one that perfectly fits your budget and needs!
Is A Hisense TV Compatible With All Soundbars?
The answer is yes! It should work perfectly as long as your Soundbar has at least one audio input that matches with one audio output from your Hisense TV. Additionally, you can use Bluetooth, HDMI-ARC, auxiliary, or optical connections to link your Soundbar to your Hisense TV. To ensure your sound bar is compatible with your Hisense TV, use the remote control to go to the settings menu and look for “Roku TV Ready.” If this option is present, then the Soundbar should be fully compatible with any Roku Tv. Lastly, if you have any digital sound bars that require a wired connection, they are also compatible with the H7 Series Smart TVs.
Do Hisense Make Soundbars?
Hisense produces some of the best soundbars on the market and comes in various shapes and sizes. Whether you’re looking for a compact soundbar to add to your existing setup or an all-in-one soundbar with a wireless subwoofer for a fully immersive experience, there’s something for everyone. With HDMI (ARC) and Bluetooth technology, connecting your Hisense soundbar to your TV is easy and hassle-free. You can even use their Roku TV-ready soundbars to get the most out of your streaming services. All in all, Hisense soundbars are designed to give you the best audio experience possible while maintaining their sleek form factor. So don’t hesitate – to check out what Hisense has to offer today and upgrade your home entertainment experience!
How To Connect Your Soundbar To A Hisense TV?
You can quickly watch your favorite shows and movies by following a few easy steps.
First, turn off your Hisense TV, Soundbar, and external devices. Once you’ve found the suitable Soundbar for your Hisense TV, it’s time to pair it. To do this, power on the Soundbar and then hold the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds. Then use your remote control to go to Settings on your Hisense TV and navigate to Network. Select Bluetooth and enter the code given by the Soundbar.
Now connect the HDMI cable to your Soundbar and the TV’s HDMI IN (ARC). Finally, turn on your Hisense TV, Soundbar, and external devices – that’s it! You now have an awesome setup for watching your favorite content in perfect harmony.
1. Hisense HS218 – Best Hisense Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Hisense HS218 soundbar is the perfect audio solution for any Hisense TV. This Soundbar packs a lot of punch with its 200W total output and comes with Dolby Audio™ for an immersive listening experience.
This Soundbar offers many features, such as Bluetooth connectivity, HDMI ARC/Optical/AUX/USB, and Dolby Audio. You can even connect it to any Roku TV for an instant upgrade. With a 200W output, this Soundbar is sure to provide clear and powerful sound. Enjoy listening to your favorite music in MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, and WAV audio formats. With the included remote control, you can easily adjust the volume and settings to get the best audio performance with just one touch.
The Soundbar comes with all the accessories you need to get started immediately, including an HDMI cable, optical cable, and wall mounting kit.
Its sleek and compact design makes it an ideal choice for smaller spaces, while its 200W total output will fill the room with crystal-clear sound. The wireless subwoofer ensures you’ll hear and feel every beat of your favorite music or movie soundtrack.
It also has three sound modes—Movie Mode, Music Mode, and News Mode—so you can customize your experience to suit what you’re listening to. Plus, it’s fully compatible with Roku TV, so you can instantly upgrade your television audio. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) are 37.80 x 2.30 x 3.20 Inches, making it the perfect size for any living room!
This Soundbar comes with 4 firing speakers and a wireless subwoofer, delivering an incredible bass punch. The built-in speakers are powerful and deliver up to 30W each on the left and right channels and 80W power on the subwoofer.
The wireless subwoofer adds that extra bass you’re looking for, making for a truly immersive experience. Get the most out of your Hisense TV with the Hisense HS218 Soundbar today!
- Affordably priced
- Dolby Audio support for immersive surround sound
- Easily connects to any device, like phones, via Bluetooth
- 200W power output for dynamic audio performance
- A remote control is included for convenience and customization.
- Simple and intuitive to use for beginners
- Downmixes surround content, which may reduce the quality of the audio experience
- No Dolby Atmos support
- Lacks low bass
- Max volume gets a compression
2. Hisense HS205 – Best Cheap Hisense Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Hisense HS205 soundbar is an excellent choice for those looking to upgrade their Hisense TV sound experience without breaking the bank.
This compact and sleek Soundbar packs a punch, with two full-range 60-watt speakers providing clear and powerful audio that will easily fill up any room. The HS205 also offers a variety of connection options, including Bluetooth, optical/coaxial inputs, AUX input (3.5mm), HDMI ARC input, and USB playback. It’s even wall mountable for added convenience!
Enjoy better TV sound with this powerful and affordable Hisense soundbar that is the perfect pairing for any Hisense TV model.
- Enjoy Better TV Sound with Hisense HS205 Soundbar
- Stream audio wirelessly from your phone or tablet via Bluetooth
- HDMI ARC, Optical, AUX, and USB connections for versatile setup options
- Powerful 60W sound output for an immersive audio experience
- RokuTV Ready for easy streaming of your favorite content
- 3 EQ Modes to customize your audio to movie, music, and news settings
- Really cheap Soundbar for the variety of features
- Sleek, compact form factor takes up minimal space in any room
- 3 EQ Modes to customize your sound
- 60W of power for dynamic audio
- Remote control for easy access and convenience
- Variety of connectivity options
- Pretty good sound quality
- Some users may find the sound quality lacking compared to more expensive models
- Does not include a subwoofer
- lack of sound enhancement technologies
3. Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar – Best Overall Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar is the perfect choice for those looking to upgrade their TV speakers and get an immersive sound experience. This Soundbar is wall-mountable, so you can place it anywhere in your home to get optimal sound quality. It also has Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming, making it easy to connect with any of your devices.
The Bose Solo 5 delivers a balanced mid-range, making it great for dialogue-heavy content like podcasts and TV shows. We tested the Soundbar on various media types and found that it performed well across all genres, delivering crisp mids and trebles that could be adjusted with the bass dial. The sound from this one-piece system is noticeably better than what you would get from most TVs, so you’ll definitely feel more immersed in whatever you’re watching or listening to.
Overall, the Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar provides a simplistic yet effective solution to boosting your TV’s sound and look. With Bluetooth compatibility, wall mountability, and flexible placement options – this Soundbar is an excellent choice for anyone looking to improve their audio experience.
- Videostage® and TrueSpace® technologies deliver many of Bose® signature audio technologies
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
- 1 x Optical, 1 x Digital Coaxial In
- 3.5mm Aux Input
- Channel Configuration, 2.0
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 21.5 x 2.8 inches
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Easily place under the TV or on the wall
- Balanced mid-range reproduces dialogue-heavy content clearly
- Compact, traditional soundbar design.
- Bose SimpleSync™ technology.
- Good sound quality and build quality.
- Includes a remote.
- Not very loud.
- Lacks low and high bass.
- Does not support Dolby Atmos.
4. Yamaha YAS-209BL Soundbar – Easiest To Use Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Yamaha YAS-209BL soundbar is the perfect solution for Hisense TV owners who want to upgrade their audio experience. This Soundbar features a 2.1-channel setup with two built-in speakers and a wireless subwoofer, providing an immersive and powerful surround sound experience. The built-in Alexa voice control allows you to take full advantage of the audio system by streaming music from your favorite services or controlling volume levels with your voice.
The YAS-209 also has several preset audio modes, so you can adjust the sound for movies, music, sports, and more. You can download the free Yamaha app to control the sound modes and settings available on the Soundbar. With its sleek design and easy installation process, the Yamaha YAS-209BL is an ideal choice for any Hisense TV owner looking to elevate their home theater experience.
- Total Power Output: Up to 200W of total power output ensures you can enjoy a dynamic and cinematic audio experience.
- Wireless Subwoofer: The included wireless subwoofer connects wirelessly to the Soundbar for easy placement anywhere in your room.
- Connectivity: Enjoy an array of connectivity options with HDMI ARC output, HDMI input, optical output, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and more.
- Easy Setup: Installing the Yamaha YAS-209BL is simple, thanks to its quick setup guide.
- User-Friendly Design: With its sleek design and intuitive controls, the Yamaha YAS-209BL is easy to use for all your audio needs.
- The main Soundbar has a 50-watt x 2-channel amp to power the enclosed drivers.
- It measures 37 inches wide and 2.5 inches tall
- The center unit weighs 6 lbs, while the subwoofer weighs 17.4 lbs and comes with an easy-to-use remote control.
- Supports 4k video quality
- Supports DTS Virtual: X technology for increased surround sound performance
- Clear and resonant dialogue
- Excellent for music
- Alexa included
- Wireless subwoofer to boost the sound
- Surprisingly big sonic presence
- Easy to hook up and use
- Stylish build quality
- No Multiroom music feature
- No screen display
- Only comes with one HDMI input
- Small LED lights
5. Sony HT-Z9F Soundbar – Best Entertainment Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Sony HT-Z9F Soundbar is the perfect way to upgrade your home theatre system. This 3.1 soundbar setup provides warm, rich sound and excellent dialogue clarity, all powered by Sony’s powerful processing technology. It has seven different sound modes to optimize the audio for various situations and can even provide an immersive 3D audio experience without additional speakers. The HT-Z9F also supports eARC, allowing it to relay full-resolution sound, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, directly from your TV or other devices.
With Bluetooth and Hi-Res Audio support, you can connect the Soundbar to your favorite devices for a truly immersive listening experience. The included remote, and touch controls make it easy to control the Soundbar from anywhere in the room. The Sony HT-Z9F Soundbar will elevate your entertainment experience with its sleek design and powerful performance!
- This Soundbar is perfect for any size TV and is designed to give you maximum entertainment with a direct key on your remote control.
- The Sony HT-Z9F soundbar is a 3.1 channel system with surround sound through either Dolby Atmos or DTS:X for a truly immersive audio experience.
- The Soundbar measures 39-3/8″ x 2-5/8″ x 4″ and weighs about 6.75 pounds, making it a good fit for almost any size TV.
- It comes with a wireless subwoofer that helps give it some extra thump during action movies or bass-heavy music.
- The amplifier type is S-Master HX, and it features optical input of Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, and DTS® for better sound quality.
- It supports 4K/60P/YUV4:4:4
- Subwoofer weighs 8.1kg.
- Sleek and slim design
- Many Connectivity options available
- Supports many audio formats
- Powerful and detailed sound
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Full 4K pass-through that includes HDR and Dolby Vision
- Easy setup
- Handles dialogue really well
- Mediocre job handling Atmos content
- No treble or bass adjustment settings
- Underwhelming mids/highs
- Base seems almost sloppy or not synchronized
6. TCL Alto 6+ Soundbar – Best Budget Soundbar For Hisense TV
The TCL Alto 6+ Soundbar is a great budget-friendly option for Hisense TV owners who want to take their movie and TV viewing experience to the next level. The Soundbar features an impressive 240W total power, Dolby Audio technology, and three EQ modes to perfectly match your audio needs.
It also includes HDMI ARC/Optical/AUX/USB ports, making connecting all your favorite devices easy. With its powerful bass and clear sound, the TCL Alto 6+ is perfect for both cinephiles and audiophiles. Plus, it’s Roku TV Ready, so you can easily access all your streaming services on your Hisense TV.
- 2.1 channel Dolby Digital Audio for pristine clarity
- Dolby Digital Audio and Roku TV Ready™ for quick, hassle-free setup and use
- Wireless subwoofer for pulse-pounding bass and loud, clear sound in a compact design
- Soundbar Dimensions are 31.5” x 4.2” x 2.4”
- Wireless subwoofer dimensions are 2.8″ x 7.9″ x 7.9″
- Total package weight is 14.7 lbs
- Only available in black
- 240 watts maximum output power
- Special features include a USB port, specialized sound modes, Bluetooth compatibility, and more
- Roku TV Ready™ for quick, hassle-free setup and use
- Specialized sound modes to customize your experience
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- USB port for easy connectivity
- Compact soundbar design
- Affordably priced
- Clear dialog and booming bass
- Easy to use
- Roku TV Ready
- Bigger, clearer sound for immersive entertainment
- Wireless music streaming capabilities
- No Dolby Atmos support
- No App available
- lacks low bass
- Only one HDMI port
7. Sonos Beam Gen 2 – Best Compact Soundbar For Hisense TV
The Sonos Beam Gen 2 is the perfect Soundbar for Hisense TV owners looking to upgrade their audio experience. With Dolby Atmos and a 5.0 channel setup, the Sonos Beam Gen 2 gives you a full-bodied surround sound experience, while its compact design makes it easy to fit in any space.
The powerful speakers provide crystal clear audio, and its built-in Alexa capabilities make it easy to control your entertainment with your voice. Plus, with AirPlay 2 support, you can easily stream music from your phone or tablet. The Sonos Beam Gen 2 is an excellent choice for Hisense TV owners looking for great sound quality without sacrificing style or space.
- It has a 5.0 setup and offers a small, standalone design making it ideal for limited spaces.
- The soundbar measures just 2.7 x 25.63 x 3.94 in (68.6 x 651 x 100 mm) and has a weight of 6.2 lb (2.8 kg) lightweight design that fits perfectly in any space.
- It is equipped with 1 tweeter and 4 mid-woofers providing impressive sound quality with deep and rich bass that can be adjusted using the Sonos app for bass, treble, and loudness levels.
- The Beam also has a far-field microphone array allowing users to control their music or TV through voice commands with AirPlay 2 and Music Streaming Service Compatibility.
- Impressive sound quality
- Compact size
- Deep and rich bass
- Versatile for films, music, TV
- Big sound field for its size
- Full and crisp sound
- Speech enhancement feature
- Dolby Atmos support
- Trueplay feature
- Music Streaming Service Compatibility
- Slightly more expensive than original
- No HDMI ports
- No Bluetooth functionality
- Subwoofer for an additional cost
8. ZVOX AV157 Dialogue Clarifying SoundBar – Best Soundbar With Hearing Aid For Hisense TV
The ZVOX AV157 Dialogue Clarifying Soundbar is ideal for Hisense TV users who need hearing aid technology to help them hear dialogue or background noise better. This Soundbar features 12 dialogue boost levels, including six AccuVoice boost stages and six SuperVoice technology stages. In addition, this Soundbar also has three 2 “x3” high-performance speakers and a virtual subwoofer for excellent bass response. This Soundbar is perfect for those with hearing problems or the elderly, as it helps reduce distracting background sounds and ensures that dialogue can be heard clearly. At around $200, this is an affordable way to improve the overall audio quality of your Hisense TV.
- The ZVOX AV157 Dialogue Clarifying SoundBar is a small, lightweight soundbar that measures just seventeen (17) inches wide.
- It features AccuVoice dialogue clarifying technology with 12 levels of voice boost, plus six stages of their latest SuperVoice technology to reduce distracting background sounds.
- The Soundbar includes three 2″ x3″ full-range drivers and a virtual subwoofer for an even more immersive audio experience.
- The AV157 is easy to set up and provides clear and powerful audio with minimal effort.
- Dimensions of the ZVOX AV157 soundbar are 17″w x 3 3/8″d x 2 7/8″h
- Weight of the Soundbar is around 3 pounds
- Includes remote control
- Easy to connect and setup
- Bluetooth can connect to two devices at once
- Efficient dialog clarification technology
- Great sound quality
- Compact design and stylish design
- Remote is simple to use
- A bit pricey for a small speaker
- No wireless music features
Why You Should Buy a Good Quality Soundbar for a Hisense TV
Investing in a good quality soundbar for your Hisense TV can make all the difference to your viewing experience. A soundbar is an excellent way to upgrade your audio system and provide superior sound quality compared to traditional speakers. A good soundbar amplifies and enhances your television’s audio, making dialogue clearer and music more immersive. High-end soundbars are also equipped with surround sound, multiple inputs, Bluetooth connectivity, and more. They can easily connect to devices like gaming consoles, computers, and phones. Investing in a quality soundbar will not only improve the audio performance of your Hisense TV but will also help you save on space since they are sleek and compact compared to traditional speaker systems.
Accessories to Consider When Buying a Soundbar For Your Hisense TV
You should consider some accessories when choosing a soundbar to go with your Hisense TV. First, choose a Bluetooth soundbar for easy wireless connections to smart devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops. This will allow you to stream audio directly from your device. Second, check if the Soundbar is compatible with HDMI (ARC), as some digital soundbars require a wired connection unavailable on H7 Series Smart TVs. Third, look for easy connectivity options like HDMI OUT (ARC), which will allow you to connect the Hisense HS218 Soundbar to your TV with one single HDMI cable or wirelessly via Bluetooth. Fourth, ensure that the Soundbar has ample power and quality speakers — we recommend Sony HT-G700 as it offers excellent features at an affordable price and provides an enhanced audio experience. Finally, if you’re looking for a powerful surround sound experience, go for Hisense SA U5120G 5.1CH Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, which provides a full range of immersive audio content.
How To Verify That My Hisense TV Is Compatible With My Soundbar?
Verifying the compatibility of your Hisense TV and Soundbar is simple! All you have to do is check to ensure your TV has the proper Soundbar input terminals. You’ll need an HDMI, RCA, or optical terminal to connect the two. Once you have the cable attached to the Soundbar and TV, turn on the Soundbar by pressing the power button. If you have any issues connecting your TV and Soundbar, please refer to your TV and soundbar manuals for further instructions.
Which Type Of Soundbar Is Best For A Hisense TV?
Hisense soundbars are the perfect companion for your Hisense TV. Not only do they provide crystal clear and immersive audio, but they also integrate seamlessly with your existing Hisense TV setup. With various soundbar models to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your needs. From budget-friendly models that offer basic features to higher-end models that provide advanced audio and sound quality, there’s a Hisense soundbar for everyone. They are easy to install and connect, making them the ideal option for enhancing the audio experience of your Hisense TV. This doesn’t mean your only option is to use Hisense soundbars, as any soundbar on the market should work with any modern Hisense TV.
What Is The Best Way To Connect My Soundbar To My Hisense TV?
Connecting a soundbar to your Hisense TV is an easy task that can significantly improve your viewing experience. To get the most out of your Soundbar, start by turning off your Hisense TV, Soundbar, and any external devices. Next, connect one end of the HDMI cable (sold separately) to the HDMI IN port on your Hisense TV. After that, you will need to find the correct output for your Soundbar – this could be an HDMI ARC output, optical OUT, or other connection. When you have found it, plug the other end of the HDMI cable into it. Finally, turn on both devices, and you should be good to go! Enjoy enhanced audio quality with ease with these simple steps.
Are Soundbars Better Than Home Theater Systems?
Choosing between a home theater system’s superior audio quality and a soundbar’s convenience and affordability can be challenging. Ultimately, it depends on what your preferences are and how much space you have.
However, a good surround system should typically produce sound quality superior to a soundbar. By positioning speakers around the room, you’ll get a complete envelopment to make movies and music come alive.
On the other hand, soundbars tend to be less bulky than traditional surround sound systems. They are slim, sleek, and stylish without letting up on performance. Soundbars are practical for many reasons: they are affordable, simpler to install than surround sound systems, and only take up a little space in your living room.
In conclusion, home theater systems will provide a better listening experience if you’re after superior audio quality. But if convenience and affordability are what you’re after, then soundbars would be the way to go.
Do Soundbars Work With Older TVs?
Yes, they do. There are several different ways to connect soundbars to older TVs. Most soundbars will come with RCA cables, which can be plugged into the red and white ports on your old TV. If your Soundbar does not have RCA ports, you may also be able to connect it wirelessly or with a 3.5 mm jack. In any case, check the connections on both the Soundbar and the TV before buying.
It is unnecessary to match brands for your Soundbar and TV; most soundbars are compatible with almost all TVs. There are also some benefits to using a newer soundbar with an older TV. For example, many modern soundbars have features such as HDMI audio return channel or built-in subwoofers – features that many older TVs do not have.
A soundbar is a solution worth considering if you want to improve the audio quality of your old TV without spending money on a new one. With its versatility and compatibility with all types of TVs, it’s sure to be a great addition to your home.
Can I Use Optical Audio And HDMI Ports Concurrently On My Soundbar?
Yes, you can use optical audio and HDMI ports concurrently on your Soundbar. HDMI is the most popular way to send audio and video signals from one device to another, but optical is the way to go if you want higher-quality audio. A combination of both ports gives you the best of both worlds – excellent sound quality and stunning visuals. To use both ports in tandem, all you need is an Audio Extractor device that allows for simultaneous connection. Additionally, if your TV and Soundbar both support HDMI ARC technology, you only need a single HDMI cable to transfer audio and video signals from one device to another. With this tech, your TV will tell your audio device when to adjust its volume according to the screen’s content.
Do Soundbars Support Additional Speakers?
The answer is yes, but with some conditions. Some soundbars are built to include additional surround sound speakers and the ability to connect to other devices, such as Google Home Minis. However, not all soundbars offer this capability, and it may require you to “redesign” your Soundbar or create the outputs yourself. Additionally, most soundbars don’t support extra audio outputs, so connecting additional speakers must be done carefully. You should also be aware that adding speakers not included in the original package can negatively impact your sound quality.
If you want to take your home theater experience to the next level, adding more speakers is a great way to do it. By having more speakers, you can truly immerse yourself in the audio experience. However, make sure you understand how your Soundbar works and what extra features it supports before adding additional speakers.
Finding the perfect Soundbar for your Hisense TV can be a daunting task. It can be challenging to narrow your options with many available models and features. However, with our guide and buying tips, we hope you were able to find the best Soundbar that meets your needs and fits within your budget. Whether you’re looking for an affordable option or something more high-end, plenty of great soundbars for Hisense TVs are available. So get out there and enjoy the immersive audio experience of having a great soundbar!